Perform Homams to live comfortably
Homam is an age-old custom in which the Lord of Fire or Agni is invoked in order to seek his blessings. This ritual was passed over to posterity by Vedic priests and gurus who lived some 5000 years ago. Here, the offerings are made into the fire to appease the Gods. In a way, by throwing all the material ingredients like clarified butter, grains, water, milk and other perfumed items people can live comfortably without any anxiety.
One of the greatest benefits of Homam or Yajna was narrated by the Lord Himself in the Bhagawad Gita:
In the beginning of creation, the Lord of all creatures sent forth generations of men and demigods, along with sacrifices for Viṣṇu and blessed them by saying, "Be thou happy by this yajña [sacrifice] because its performance will bestow upon you all desirable things."
· We are the only Vedic management team offering the maximum number of homams to our clients.
· From the calendar available under the appointments section, choose your convenient time and date to participate in the ceremony.
· Ready yourself to watch it on live Web TV on your monitor.
· Instructions will be provided through live telecast on your role in the Homam.
· You will receive the divine blessings in the form of ‘prasadams’ sent to you wherever you are across the world.
· After the ceremony is over, our experts will stay in touch with you to find out the progresses in your life on a consistent basis.