Mrityunjaya Yantra— Stop Death, the Unstoppable
Why Mrityunjaya Yantra?
Mrityunjaya, the other name of Lord Shiva is the decider of life and death game that which you’re through now! When you do not want untimely death in your life before you wind up with your commitments or when there are instances that you are in deep trouble with a disease but want to prevent untimely death, your only solace is the Mrityunjaya yantra.
You can also purchase this yantra and pray to it when you want to stop untimely death of your loved ones. Mrityunjaya mantras are chanted by experts in a particular homa/pooja assigned for Lord Shiva and then the power is instilled onto the yantra. When one sincerely prays to the yantra keeping it on the prayer altar, the devotee is sure to win over untimely death!
How to Use Mrityunjaya Yantra?
As soon as you order for your Yantra and receive it from us, you can keep it in your prayer altar. Then you can maintain the copper plate in the following ways:
1. Wash the copper plate with rose water/water on a periodical basis
2. Place Sandal and Vermillion paste on all the 4 corners and the centre of the Yantra
3. Pray sincerely to the Yantra and offer flowers and incense stick in front of it
4. You can also offer Prasad to the Yantra considering as the deity who is going to fill your life with what you asked for.
5. You can also carry this Yantra with you while travelling in a safe pouch/wallet, so that you can be ensured God’s protection follows you
If you have further queries on using the Yantras, you can write to us.
Order my Yantra