Ayyanar Yantra— Be Blessed with Security from Heaven
Why Ayyanar Yantra?
Lord Ayyanar, also known as the God who governs the security of a particular area of a city or village is the protector God. He is more famous in the villages of South India and people fervently pray to him for constant security of the individual families and the village on a whole. There is no God as powerful as him when it comes to providing the devotees with security and so if you want some kind of secured feeling in your life, you should call upon him.
It is believed that he takes a ride through the roads of the village every night to check things are fine and protects evil forces entering his territory. Pray to his Yantra to prevent your territory of life from forthcoming dangers or haphazard.
A divine copper plate is instilled with his protecting powers in a sacred pooja/homa meant for him. This is then offered to you. Keeping this with you or in your prayer altar and praying to it will invigorate Lord Ayyanar’s powers into your living space and keep you protected for lifetime!
How to Use Ayyanar Yantra?
As soon as you order for your Yantra and receive it from us, you can keep it in your prayer altar. Then you can maintain the copper plate in the following ways:
1. Wash the copper plate with rose water/water on a periodical basis
2. Place Sandal and Vermillion paste on all the 4 corners and the centre of the Yantra
3. Pray sincerely to the Yantra and offer flowers and incense stick in front of it
4. You can also offer Prasad to the Yantra considering as the deity who is going to fill your life with what you asked for.
5. You can also carry this Yantra with you while travelling in a safe pouch/wallet, so that you can be ensured God’s protection follows you
If you have further queries on using the Yantras, you can write to us.