Lakshmi Ganapathi Yantra— Let Luck and Money Visit your Life
Why Lakshmi Ganapathi Yantra?
Goddess Lakshmi, the consort of Lord Brahma is the feminine authority of money and its auguring state to the world and to every individual. When you call upon her devotionally for your financial troubles of life, she makes her graceful presence felt by bridging your financial gaps.
Lord Ganesha, the authority of luck is the blesser of happiness and luck in your life. When both Lord Ganesha’s influence and Goddess Lakshmi’s blessings are instilled in a divine yantra with specific chants for luck and money fortune, what can best work than this divine tool, in reaching both luck and money to you? Possess this Lakshmi Ganapathi Yantra and invite both money and luck to your life!
How to Use Lakshmi Ganapathi Yantra?
As soon as you order for your Yantra and receive it from us, you can keep it in your prayer altar. Then you can maintain the copper plate in the following ways:
1. Wash the copper plate with rose water/water on a periodical basis
2. Place Sandal and Vermillion paste on all the 4 corners and the centre of the Yantra
3. Pray sincerely to the Yantra and offer flowers and incense stick in front of it
4. You can also offer Prasad to the Yantra considering as the deity who is going to fill your life with what you asked for.
5. You can also carry this Yantra with you while travelling in a safe pouch/wallet, so that you can be ensured God’s protection follows you