Goddess Pratyangira Devi, a fierce form of Shakti, a Mother to All
Goddess Pratyangira is the most powerful and she can repel evil energies like witchcraft, evil eye, sorcery etc. She’s the most lovable mother for those who are devoted to her and seek solace in her.
Lord Narasimha Represents Triumph of Good over Evil
The incarnation of Lord Narasimha is a great demonstration of triumph of good over evil. He annihilates all those who cause malevolence to his devotees and listens to their true prayers.
Lord Sarbeshwara the Power God that Controlled Lord Narasimha
Lord Sarbeshwara is a powerful, mystical form of Lord Shiva that appeared to contain the anger of Lord Narasimha. This is the 30th avatar of the 64 that Lord Shiva manifested in. According to Vedic knowledge, Lord Shiva said that, “to annihilate the demon, Lord Narasimha arrived and to appease Lord Narasimha I have come”.
Combined Blessings of the Triple Protection Rituals
Invoking Goddess Pratyangira, Lord Sarbeshwara & Lord Narasimha Homam can bestow the following blessings:-
* Remove Black Magic, witch-craft and evil eye.
* Clear debts and assure material prosperity.
* Mitigate problems related to Karmic doshas.
* Remove negative forces and suffering from your life.
* Attain ultimate spiritual goal of liberation.
* Eradicate fearlessness and gain strength to face hardships.