Mahalaya Amavasya is a perfect time to relieve ourselves of our sorrows and perfect day to express gratitude to elders to receive their blessings. As we are indebted to our ancestors or pitrus for our very biological inheritance, at some point of time in our lives, we need to satiate them and show our gratitude. If knowingly or unknowingly our forefathers have committed sins it is reflected in our birth charts as Pitru Dosh or Pitra Rina and being their offsprings we are destined to suffer from the bad effects. Performing tharpanam on this day can pull you out of all ordeals and tribulations in life and leads you to a path of success. Therefore, Vedicfolks is performing Tarpanam at Marundeeshwarar Temple in Chennai. Tarpanam at Temple is auspicious for pitru blessings as it removes sorrows and Tribulations in life.
Why perform Tarpanam on Mahalaya Amavasya?
• A perfect day for Karmic cleansing to overcome dilemmas
• Find happiness, peace and prosperity forever
• Remove obstacles and sorrows from your life
• Receive protection of pitrus for you and your family
• Get wealth and boon of offspring from ancestral blessings
• Blessings of pitrus for long and healthy life