At a time when the world is being reduced to mere drama, negativity reaping its ugly head, it’s time for worship of the primordial representation of energy Lord Shiva. It’s a known fact that the lord is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. Worshipping him on a very powerful day like Mahashivaratri brings multi-fold blessings in the form of Athi Rudra Homam which is going to be organised by Vedicfolks on February 13, 2019 For Maha Shivaratri 2018.
This is a very powerful and highest form of worship of Lord Shiva. The Rudram chanting itself is a significant prayer that recognised the supreme qualities of the lord and yields intended results. When chanting Rudram multiple times it leads to Laghu Rudram, Maha Rudram and finally Athi Rudram. So the blessings increase manifold when the mantras are repeated multiple times. It purifies us of all negative energies, relieves us from Karma, and protects from natural calamities. It also destroys sorrows and provides ‘Loka kshema’.
Why perform Athi Rudram yagya on Maha Shivaratri
•The entire human race is benefitted as it grants peace and prosperity
• Your life time karma gets dissolved quickly
• True knowledge and wisdom are gained
• All diseases are cured and prevented
• It removes obstacles and misfortunes
• Wealth and prosperity flourishes in your home
• It helps acquire health and longevity
• Also, ultimate goal of liberation can be achieved
• It leads to realisation of the absolute supreme consciousness
Scheduled Live on February 13, 2018 @ 6 PM IST