32 Forms of Ganesha Homam
Fulfill All Wishes, Get Rid of Evil Eyes, And Eliminate Sarpa Dosha
Scheduled Live On 27th June @ 6 AM IST
Lord Ganesha Removes Obstacles and Gives Abundance
For success, wisdom and wealth who else to worship but Lord Ganesha? Vinayaka, Vigneshwara or Ganapathi is the lord who is looked upon as the remover of obstacles. He is the perfect epitome of arts and science and is known for his wisdom and intellect.
His large head symbolises his vast wisdom, understanding and huge intellect.His wide mouth signifies natural human desire to enjoy life, the large ears to listen to others and assimilate ideas. The trunk can hold everything in the universe and represents ‘OM’ the sacred sound of cosmic reality. The two tusks represent wisdom and emotion. The eyes are for surrendering one’s pride and humility. The trident drawn on the forehead symbolises time.
The four arms represent the four inner attributes mind, intellect, ego and conscience. The hand wielding axe denotes surrender of worldly desires and also removes obstacles from path. The axe shows man the path of righteousness and truth. The hand holding the noose removes obstacles in the path, the lotus flower signifies highest goal of human evolution.
The seven oceans are encompassed inside the belly. They are held together by the snake around his stomach that epitomises energy in all forms. The mouse denotes the need to control ego, just as the rodent can slither away through any path thereby showing Ganesha as having a quality of all-pervasiveness and the laddoo held in the hand without consuming means that one can exist in this world without being distracted by temptations.
What’s so Special about 32 Forms of Ganesha
Of all the different types of Ganeshas, the first sixteen represent wealth, the next five (Dvija, Vijaya, Shipra Prasada, Yoga and Sankatahara) stand for removing evil eye casting, and the next six (Bhakthi, Veera, Urdhva,Srishti, Trimukha and Simha) are worshipped for removing shatru dosha or hassles from enemies and the last five (Taruna, Nritya, Dhundhi, Durga, Rinamochana) have the power to eliminate Sarpa dosha.
God of Wisdom Gives Wealth, Removes Evil Eyes, Keeps Off Enemies
The Ganesha Purana says that Lord Ganesha is worshipped in 32 different forms for the different role he plays and the various attributes he signifies.
1. Bala Ganapathi-His appearance is radiant and shines like a rising sun. He signifies fertility and abundance of the earth.
2. Siddhi Ganapathi-Also called Hema Pingala Ganapathi, He looks vibrant in golden yellow colour. He blesses his devotees with prosperity and mastery (siddhi)
3. Ucchista Ganapathi - Appears blue colour, four armed, worshipped as tantric form and very powerful.
4. Kshipra Ganapathi - He has red blue complexion, gives knowledge and fulfils all wishes.
5. Vigna Ganapathi - He has eight hands and holds the conch and discuss and is a remover of all obstacles and negative influence.
6. Heramba Ganapathi - He has a black coloured image and ten armed with five faces and sits on a lion. He protects the weak and helps overcome fear.
7. Maha Ganapathi - He manifests with ten hands and red complexioned and bestows his devotees with abundant prosperity and also removes obstacles.
8. Lakshmi Ganapathi - This eight hand form is flanked by his consorts Siddhi and Buddhi who are seated on his lap. He blesses his devotees with wealth and wisdom.
9. Varada Ganapathi - Has a red complexion and grants devotees with boons (Varada). He helps them attain success in all ventures.
10. Ekakshara Ganapathi - He sits in the Padmasana posture and is red complexioned. He has a third eye and crescent moon on his crown. He assists his devotees to control their mind.
11. Tryakshara Ganapathi - Golden complexioned Ganapathi bestows spiritual knowledge. By meditating on his beejakshara, one can attain self realisation.
12. Haridra Ganapathi - This Golden Ganapathi appears calm and helps devotees fulfil their wishes.
13. Ekadanta Ganapathi - Blue coloured with a huge belly signigying the manifestation of the universe within him. One is sure to achieve success by worshipping this form of Ganapathi.
14. Shakthi Ganapathi - Green coloured and is worshipped mostly in Tantric form.
15. Vidya (Uddhanda) Ganapathi - He has 12 arms and is seen with his consort seated on his left thigh and worshipping this form frees one from all bonds and chains of life.
16. Dvimukha Ganapathi - He is double faced as if to say that he sees both the inner and outer aspects of life. He removes obstacles in any form.
17. Dvija Ganapathi - He is four headed and four armed and blesses devotees with health and prosperity.
18. Vijaya Ganapathi - Mounted on his Mooshika Vahana this Ganapathi is red hued and bestows success in all ventures.
19. Kshipra Prasada Ganapathi - Crimson red Ganapathi with big belly bestows his fans with peace and prosperity.
20. Yoga Ganapathi - This yogi form of Ganapathi is seen absorbed in mantra japam and brings good health to devotees. The muladhara chakra is associated with this form.
21. Sankatahara Ganapathi - The word Sankatahara means dispeller of sorrows and worshipping this form leads to prosperity. He removes all hurdles so that all tasks undertaken by the devotee can go on smoothly.
22. Bhakthi Ganapathi -This is the main deity of Ganesh Chathurthi and blesses everyone with plenty of happiness and prosperity.
23. Veera Ganapathi - This is the fiercest form of all. Has red complexion and symbolises courage, peace and prosperity.
24. Urdhva Ganapathi - This tantric form removes obstacles and has a golden colour. He uplifts the devotees to great heights and finds solutions to all problems.
25. Srishti Ganapathi - This form appears with his consort. He removes obstacles and difficulties in the lives of his devotees and uplifts them.
26. Trimukha Ganapathi - He has three faces and sits on a golden lotus and is a remover of obstacles. He also bestows the devotees with success in life.
27. Simha Ganapathi - This form displays a lion in the arm and also rides a lion—a symbol of strength and courage.
28. Taruna Ganapathi - This vibrant form is red hued and blesses the devotees with joy, courage, happiness and courage to lead life without trouble or hurdles.
29. Nritya Ganapathi - The dancing form exhibits himself in a golden complexion and gives success and aptitude to devotees in fine arts. He is mainly worshipped by artist and performers.
30. Dhundhi Ganapathi - Red complexioned Ganesha has a pot full of precious gems that symbolises a coffer of awakenings he keeps for his beloved devotees.
31. Durga Ganapathi - Just as Goddess Durga is indomitable, this form of Ganesha removes darkness and brings success to an individual’s life. he removes hurdles in path and make sure they are victorious in all their ventures.
32. Rinamochana Ganapathi - The word means liberation from debt. This form helps people get rid of their negative Karma. He also removes barriers and appears as fair skinned.
Haridra Ganapathi Puja
This Ganesha is made of turmeric and a remover of obstacles. A puja at the beginning of this major ritual —32 forms of Ganasha Homa ensures smooth functioning of all events of the day.
32 Kalasa Avahanam
A massive collection of 32 kalasas are kept and all forms of Ganeshas are invoked as a gesture of inviting them to take part in the homa.
Moola Mantra Japam
It creates a powerful environment as the mantras are chanted with full devotion and religious fervour. For each form of Ganesha, mantras are chanted three times.
It offers blessings in the form of wisdom and knowledge. It also makes sure one is happy and wealthy throughout life.
32 Forms of Ganesha Homam
It is well known that Lord Ganasha is remover of obstacles. He also gives knowledge and success in all fields to each and every one worshipping him with sincere devotion. This ritual removes all problems in life and ensures wealth, peace and happiness.
Benefits of 32 Forms Of Ganesha Homam
• Removes all obstacles
• Provides wisdom and knowledge
• Gives wealth and abundance
• Gives peace and happiness
• Helps get rid of bad Karma
• Fulfils all desires of devotees
• Removes planetary doshas from horoscope
Watch your Homam on LIVE VF TV clicking on the link below after booking your schedule