Mrityunjaya homam -
Extending the life span of a person
Mrityunjaya is another name of Lord Shiva who helps to conquer over untimely death in life. It is believed that people who worship and offers prayers to him can prevent premature deaths in an effective manner. Conducting Mrityunjaya homam will lead to several benefits for a person. This homam plays a key role in invoking powers from three different aspects of Shiva to lead a trouble free life.
Why Mrityunjaya homam?
According to Vedic scriptures, Mrityunjaya gives ways for extending the life span of a person by reducing the perils in life.
· Mrityunjaya homam is a suitable one for those who want to recover from major illnesses and diseases.
· It is possible to reduce accidents, injuries and heath disorders with this homam for preventing untimely death.
· In addition, this homam makes feasible ways for living a long and happy life.
· One can be able to eliminate karmic issues and doshas with this homam to live a better life.
Benefits of Mrityunjaya homam
· Anyone who wants to get protection from evil forces and enemies can choose this homam for experiencing peace of mind.
· Another advantage is that it provides methods for controlling malefic effects of planets in a horoscope to a wider extent.
· Furthermore, people can be able to eradicate negative forces with this homam to prevent premature deaths.
· This homam helps a person to liberate a person from life cycle to attain salvation.
· It gives ways for increasing the quality of life by minimizing health complications.
Organizing Mrityunjaya homam
To conduct Mrityunjaya homam, one should seek support from a reputed Vedic firm for obtaining optimum results. Vedic folks is a leading Vedic consulting company which helps to organize the homam with expert priests to get positive energies on the body. 24/ 7 online support is available for booking homam in advance. Live TV shows are also offered on this homam for watching it through internet to seek blessings from Lord Shiva.
Watch your Homam on LIVE VF TV in this page after booking your Schedule :