Thai Poosam, one of the important festivals dedicated to Lord Muruga, is celebrated in the month of Thai. The beautiful lord was born on this day to destroy evil, promote wisdom, dissolve karma and grant peace to devotees. It’s also a day when Goddess Parvathi gifted the lance to Muruga to destroy demon Tharakasura, a representation of negativity and evil. The carrying of kavadis by devotees is the most important event on the day, and also piercing the tongue and cheeks with vel or a miniature version of the lance. The day also fulfills vows and asks for divine help.
Lord Muruga is the son of God Shiva who plays a key role in protecting people from evil forces and enemies. He is also known by different names and show ways for living a happy and wealthy life. According to Vedic scriptures, offering prayers and Vedic rituals on him may lead to several advantages in life. Muruga homam results in various benefits for people who want to achieve goals quickly. It also helps to get blessings from Lord Muruga for ensuring peace, prosperity and wealth to a wider extent.
Sharpen Your ‘Gnana Shakthi’ (Power of Knowledge), Groom Your Personality & Abolish Legal Entangles
The Muruga Homam on Thaipoosam is propitious as the lord showers his choicest blessings on the devotees. He grants inner eye of intuition, and attracts the people towards himself. The kavadi’ ritual on the day holds great significance in the sense that the devotee sheds his ego and gets great mental power of endurance.
Muruga is considered as the destroyer of obstacles who fulfill the desires of devotees whenever they face troubles.
• Muruga homam helps you to get relief from health problems in an effective manner.
• Performing this homam will help to gain more wealth, wisdom and decision making skills.
• Anyone who wants to recover from litigation issues can choose this homam for experiencing peace of mind.
• Moreover, it is possible to attain all round success with Muruga homam by meeting exact requirements.
• Muruga homam is a suitable one for removing the doshas, karmic issues and malefic effects of planets in a horoscope.
• Also, it shows ways for establishing financial stability and improving relationships with others.
• In addition, this homam provides methods for controlling debts to live a problem less life.
• People who want to recover from mental disturbances and ill forces can organize this homam to witness major changes.